Sunday, March 28, 2010


April Picture Mashup.
picture via etsy

 
Let me know if your interested in joining, I will send you details!
Comment and leave me your e-mail address or e-mail me -
tonienglestead@yahoo.com

19 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what a photo mash-up is, but I'm game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! sounds good to me. can't wait to hear the details. thanks for stopping by to tell me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, send me the details! :) my email is on my blog page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo thanks for letting me know! Sounds cool! email some info- oneartsymama(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just popped over from Bradee's blog (Ramblings of one crazeE Mama), saw your comment about the photo mash-up and wanted to see what it was all about. I'm intrigued!

    If you get time, I'd love for you to stop by my blog and check it out. I love new folks :)

    Thanks! Evelyn @ Oh My Word!
    reevetobe(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. im intrigued.. send me info :)
    daisychains91@hotmail.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I e-mailed you, would love to find out about the details. Have a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I would definitely like to learn more about your idea. Sounds like fun! Drop me a line, sweetheart...

    fringe@roadrunner.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi- would love to participate. Let me know the details

    writetorosecampion (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I have no idea what a photo mash up is but I will do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. opps, forgot my email!

    loveubabeframes (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm curious as to what a photo mashup is! I want to know. Anything having to do with photos is up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is a photo mashup? I'd love to participate! :) Bug me about it here: smileemily [at] gmail [dot] com .

    x Emily

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'd love to! can't wait to hear more about it!

    fromlarajewelry (at) gmail (dot) com

    xo alex

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like fun! Count me in :)
    campsmartypants@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete