Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am now the proud mama of a Polaroid Land camera 210- and the best part is it was given to me!  2 weeks ago I told my husband I was going to try and find a polaroid camera, and 2 weeks later I feel like I am swimming in them, and (best part) I have only spent $2!

Isnt she Beauty-Full???


But wowser, I was reading up on the film... and man, its a process! If any of you have any tips for me with this camera please do tell.




And I must say - those of you who have sent in pictures for the Picture Mashup... HOLY SMOLY.... I am totally and completly impressed...  And definatly Blown Away.  You are amazing! Keep em' coming, April is on its way! 
Oh, and you can still submit pictures... just leave me your e-mail address or e-mail me at tonienglestead@yahoo.com for info!

11 comments:

  1. Jealous! I want that camera. :) Cute, cute blog!
    Xoxo, Emily @ www.thewhitewayofdelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous of your camera! it is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your camera is beyond awesome! Love it!!
    Have a happy day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want details!! mn_duff@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so did devin buy this for you? sorry i didnt get it completely it is cool though what year was it made?

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool! thanks for poppin' over to my blog lately! I love yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a beauty!!! Congrats lady :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That camera is a beauty! I'm sending you my pic today! Hope it's not too late ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi! WoW! that is definitely beautiful! :D

    I just love cameras! :)

    cameras can be very complicated though :/

    I am now following you, follow me too yah?

    thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. neat looking camera. I hope you have lots of fun with it.

    did you get my photos for the mash up? Yahoo was giving me a bit of trouble the day I sent them.

    ReplyDelete